Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Since my schedule is sooo crazy this week, I decided to take a minute now while I have the chance to write just a little Thanksgiving note. I think this Thanksgiving is probably going to be one of my most memorable Thanksgiving ever. Not only due to the fact that we will be spending Thanksgiving here in Arizona by ourselves instead of traveling to family(our first time without family), but also because my heart is sooooo full of gratitude this year. I am most grateful that Dennis decided to make a job change last year(even though at the time I thought he was crazy) and move us here. We do miss family in Utah, but this move has been the best thing for our family. With the economy the way it is, I'm very very very grateful for the secure job that Dennis has. I am so grateful we finally found a doctor that could diagnose Cordale correctly. So now we are on his road to recovery rather then still in search for help. Although he is 10 times more work and tries my patients more often now, I still love him and am grateful he is MY son. His illness has taught me a lot and I'm grateful for that. I learn new things each day. I'm grateful for Kaleigha always trying to be mom's little helper with Cordale. If mom's not around, I can always count her to take my role and Cordale and Belle love it. I'm grateful for Belle and all of her little hugs and kisses she gives me when I am soooo frustrated. She's always trying to make things better(even though she has her terrible 2 's tantrums every once in a while). I'm also very grateful that I have been able to still keep my job with Lake City Trucks for a year now even though I am no longer in Utah(hopefully this continues, those medical bills sure add up quickly). I'm soooo grateful for a wonderful husband that helps me keep my sanity and keeps me going every day. And on those days he is not here or at work, I am grateful for loving family that answer there phones so I can have a moment of sanity. And last but not least, I'm soooo very very grateful for my Savior and all that he has done for me. If it wasn't for him, no telling where I would be today with all the mistakes I make in my life. We hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and know that we will be thinking of you all. Love ya'll!!

P.S. We can't wait for our 18 day trip coming up in December. We have prepared for this all year. We will be going to New Mexico to Granny and Grandpa Ivan's on 12/5 and staying until 12/12. Then we will be going to Sharon's house until 12/20ish. Then we will be coming home to spend Christmas in Arizona. The kids are soooo excited to go. They can't wait to see Granny and Grandpa Ivan and play out side on the bikes(they don't realize how cold it is there now). Then they can't stop talking about snow at Sharon's house so I hope it snows at least one day while we are there. Also they are soooo excited about going on the Polor Express in Utah. We hope we will still be able to get tickets to take them. They will really love it. I think they are more excited about their trip then they are about Santa Clause coming. Can't wait to see everyone!